Thursday, November 10, 2011

A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous

 My recent visit to a mall in indonesia was very exciting... The girls, i saw, were very dressed up.  They all are on heels. Circling the mall for hours... I don't know they do.  They look so fabulous, Unlike californian, very laid back.  It was a treat to see these beautiful people around.  I love asia...




what i wear :  Dress-vintage
                     Shoes-Ysl
                     Bag-dior
                     Glasses-Chanel

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for following my blog. I am trully honoured.
    You have no google gadget to Follow.Do let me know when you do.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. your welcome...i love your blog...fun to read, and enjoy looking at your pictures... i'm still trying to figure out how this blog work. i'll let you know when i do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. obsessed with this dress. so cute. so glad I stumbled upon your blog. totally following. If you get second, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a east coast girl turned LA stylist. thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete